Friday, December 16, 2011

The Top 10 Songs That Made Me A Gay Child

As everyone but my Roman Catholic grandparents, mexicans, and freshman girls at my school can see, I am indeed of the flaming homosexual kind. As hard as I try to seem masculine with my tastes in Star Wars, Batman, The Eagles, Family Guy, and Tim Tebow there is unfortunately no hiding my princess like charm.And people are such morons thinking that you are "Born This Way" but baby, let me tell you that is not true. I think growing up with the Disney movies of the 90's and a mother who would clean our kitchen to Donna Summer I have become gayer as my life went on. When i was four years old I would pop the collar of my polo and pretend I was Snow White. I liked to bat my eyes, curtsy, and make my red and blue Power Rangers have sex. yes I was a gay ass child. And look at me now, I am the gayest man since Hilary Clinton and I blame my childhood. Mostly the music I grew up with, so to kick off my series of top 10s, here is the Top 10 Songs That Made Me A Gay Child

10. It’s All Coming Back To Me Now- Celine Dion
9. Vogue- Madonna
8. Barbie Girl- Aqua
7. Tomorrow from Annie
6. Jellicle Songs for Jellicle Cats from...you guessed it Cats
5. Material Girl- Madonna
4. Spice Up Your Life- The Spice Girls
3. …Baby One More Time- Britney Spears
2. Over The Rainbow from The Wizard of Oz
1. Part of Your World from The Little Mermaid

1 comment:

  1. I like Britney doing just about anything, except getting married, but I like a few of Madonna's other songs a bit more than Vogue.

    ReplyDelete