Friday, May 31, 2013

Top 10 Movies I Shockingly Have Never Seen

I give people a lot of shit for not seeing a good amount of Disney movies or Star Wars when in truth there are quite a few flicks that are not on my viewed list. As of tonight I started watching Hook a film which I've never seen and couldn't help but to think of all the angry people who hate the fact that I haven't seen this. And also a dear friend, Megan Holly's birthday is tomorrow and in honor of her and an unnamed Little Mermaid hater I present the movies I get the most shit from for not seeing I give you...

THE TOP 10 MOVIES I SHOCKINGLY HAVE NEVER SEEN (As Of June 1 2013)

10. Howl's Moving Castle




















9. Pulp Fiction



















8. Ever After



















7. Gone With The Wind



















6. Pretty Woman



















5. Newsies



















4. Godfather Part 2





















3. Shawshank Redemption



















2. Jurassic Park


















1. Titanic

No comments:

Post a Comment