Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Gender Identity With The Stars

So I just read this on Perez. God, I have no idea where some doctors make their conclusions. I'm not sure that 1. A 5 year old kid is going to know that Chaz Bono is a transgender 2. know what a Transgender IS 3. Understand the controversy at such a young age. I'm no doctor but I would think that "GID" starts with more understandable media for children such as let's say "The Little Mermaid". I can guarantee right now somewhere there is a transgender woman out there around my age who grew up idolizing Ariel and her "transformation"when they were a young boy and could connect with her for feeling like they weren't born in the right body and yearning for that happiness of their own identity. Well anyway, I don't watch DWTS but Parents, it's okay to let the kids watch, it'll just go right over their heads depending on their age. In the article they were talking like very young kids anyway.

Oh and stop being harsh to Chelsea, she's a comedian, that's they're job, they have nothing to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment