Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hello Blog World

Okay So.... here it is. Chris Calfa's starting his blog. Not sure if it'll be constant with my hectic life consisting of facebook and drinking. But here it is. Ignore the gay-ass name, it's 3:30 in the morning and I'm gay... and I like Wizard of Oz... And I mean come one, like if you actually know me it makes some sort of sense but whatever, we're not getting into details here. Oh but while you're reading this, I would consider checking out my YouTube Channel, just click thumbs up for the damn videos and sit through them. I sat through Avatar for you people it's the least you can do! I can teach you how to make super hetero beverages such as the Tinker Bell and Sleeping Beauty and give you a heart-filled reading from Twilight. Basically you need it in your life as much as we need poison ivy and Snooki. My YouTube Channel!!! ...... so I hope people actually read this too. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment