Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Oh What A.... Night

The world of fashion has always been a mysterious thing, especially when men find it necessary to prance around in booty shorts and Ke$ha inspired eyeliner. Well. I attended my first legit fashion show that did not take place in my high school commons. It would've been my second if I succeeded in sneaking into the Mercedes Benz Tent a year ago today in 2009. Well, I was told that the Armenian Angels of America, The Kardashian Sisters would be there...but of course it was only Kim's giant of a hubby Kris Humphries supporting his sister who was a model on the runway and quite a smash. Gorgeous full figured woman his sister is. And who should appear on the runway with a slight wardrobe malfunction, but the Super Sexxxy CoCo, Ice T's wife. She was pretty fierce but being a SVU fan I was a little more excited about Ice T. Not gonna lie. Alongside I got to meet the first out of the X amount of girls from my fav show America's Next Top Model to be truly gorgeous and not scary looking in real life! Look under to see the pics of me with Kasia from Cycle 16 of Top Model, and an artistic and clear portrait of Kris and his parents taken on a cell phone. Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment